Für unseren Kunden mit Standort in den USA suchen wir einen US Tax Consultant (m/w/d).
We are looking for a US Tax Consultant (m / f / d) for our customer based in the USA.
- Erfüllungsort/Location: United States / remote
- Branche/Branch: IT
- Projektbeginn/Project start: 01.05.2020
- Projektdauer/Project Duration: 31.12.2020
- Verfügbarkeit/Availability: 100%
Provide guidance and recommendations on the interpretation of current US tax code and its application to financial accounting software. The applicant can work remotely, but should be located in US.
Scope of Services / Deliverables
- Provide guidance and recommendations on the interpretation of current US tax code and its application to financial accounting software
- Demonstrate broad and deep knowledge of US indirect tax laws including exemptions, exemption certificates, sales and consumer user tax
- Display proficient current awareness of ever-changing US tax laws
- Exhibit strong financial accounting knowledge of US GAAP requirements in the areas of income tax depreciation, foreign currency exchange postings, revenue recognition and others.
- Display understanding of US GAAP and IFRS reporting requirements
- Demonstrate withholding tax knowledge including preparation of 1099MISC and 1042S forms
- Display solid understanding of ERP best practices for handling sales and use tax
- Demonstrate knowledge of commonly used tax software and tools interfacing to ERP systems
- Provide tax-related support to various internal teams as needed
- B.S. in Accounting, Finance or related business field with focus on US taxes
- 10 years of US tax accounting and compliance in medium to large corporations and/or Public Accounting
- CPA or MST preferred
- Proficient in MS Excel, CCH and other tax research tools
- Candidate should be located in the USA