Für unseren Kunden suchen wir Technical Writer (One Strike, Fabric Redesign & AZ Resiliency, Neo+1 migration) (m/w/d).
We are looking for technical writers for our customers (One Strike, Fabric Redesign & AZ Resiliency, Neo+1 migration) (m/f/d)
- Erfüllungsort/Place of fulfillment: D68
- Branche/Branch: IT
- Projektbeginn/Projectstart: asap
- Projektdauer/Project duration: 01.2022
- Verfügbarkeit/Availability: 100%
The Cloud Infrastructure Operations organization is responsible for operations of the internal as well as customer facing data centers and services like storage, compute, backup and network.
Technical Writer will help construct One Strike Operational documents and operating procedures. They need to be excellent with technical writing and good network understanding of network concepts. They will primarily work within One Strike, Fabric Redesign Workstream & AZ Resiliency.
Scope of Services / Deliverables
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The task requests support of the Network Operations team with technical writing tasks. The tasks include creating and maintaining documentation, including but not limited to:
- Write, edit, revise, and present installation and configuration guides, system design documents, functional specifications, and systems architecture and workflow diagrams project technical documentation
- Edit and standardize documents prepared by the technical team (i.e., Networking, System Engineering, Security Operations, Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A), in accordance with established requirements and specifications
- Collaborate with technical team to ensure accuracy of documents Coordinate with technical personnel to gather, compile, organize, and accurately describe in writing in correct format: systems descriptions, policies, diagrams and risk mitigation measures
- Experience using content publishing tools to write, format, manage using MS product to include, but not limited to, MS Office, MS Project, and MS Visio, and publish technical content e.g. using GitHub, Git for source control
- Experience documenting the deployment of network infrastructures, Switching & Routing fabrics firewalls, and /or public cloud network infrastructure such as load balancers.
- A hands-on approach to the technology and products being documented.
- Keen to learn new technologies quickly, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player with good communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to drive, follow, and evangelize cross-team processes, and interact internal teams to improve documentation.
- A minimum of two years’ experience researching, writing, editing, and reviewing product documentation and/or content in support of a technical product.
- Flexible, self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast paced and multicultural organization.
- Flexibility to work on a schedule that is convenient for our customers.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Fluent in spoken and written English is prerequisite
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Working Location: St. Leon-Rot, Germany