Für unseren Kunden suchen wir zwei Senior Network Engineers – Load Balancing (m/w/d).
- Erfüllungsort: St. Leon-Rot / Remote
- Branche: IT
- Projektbeginn: asap
- Projektdauer: 30.11.2021
- Verfügbarkeit: 100%
We are looking for two experienced Technical Load Balancer Engineer to support our various security products/services (Firewall, Compliance, etc..). The Technical Load Balancer Engineer will manage an assigned group of cloud landscapes, as we refer to as platform area and including public/private cloud. The position will also interface for consulting or driving project related to the service. Involve in major and complex operation outage(s) to bringing resolution to all manners with a high sense of urgency for technological issues for our customers. As well as, participate in our Change Technical Validation Process, validating that all technical proposals that are requested are reviewed with sharp diligent oversight. Within our team, we practice a trust-based working model. If you need to work flexibly from another location or at another time you can do so given your manager’s agreement.
Scope of Services / Deliverables
- Participate On-Call Rotation
- Change Technical Validation Expert: Review Playbook/Runbook that was developed by the operations engineer and ensuring infrastructure availability and identifying possible risk.
- Solution Design: Involve in sessions with operations engineer(s) on mapping request to existing service delivery. if not found, work on developing a solution with the platform engineering.
- Incident Management: Drive major/complex outage(s) to resolution.
- Service Delivery: Develop KPI for the service and report to management on Capacity Management.
- Manage Service: Interface with Manage Service Provider as Consultant Role
- Collaboration: Be the link to storage and virtualization teams.
- Ensure compliance of network infrastructure to global standards.
- Ensure global alignment across the regional delivery teams.
- Develop and maintain tools for automation of network device configurations and deployments.
- In-depth knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol suite: preferably in firewalling as core competence however additional disciplines such as, switching, routing and load balancing are welcome
- Good understanding of virtualization and SDN/OpenStack as well as technologies like VLAN, VxLAN, VRF, Network Load Balancing, etc.
- Experience with scripting and automation (e.g. Ansible, Python, Java, Perl)
- Expert knowledge of SSL Certificate Management
- Experience in supporting multiple F5 LTM and GTM platforms, including installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting issues on these platforms
- Excellent understanding of VIP creation, Wide IP creation, certificate creation and updates, SSL profile creation, pool creation and pool member modification
- Solid understanding of networking principles and terminology
- Expert knowledge of BigIP, subnetting, Load Balancing, VIPs, and Irules
- Strong knowledge of executing and reading tcpdumps and ssldumps from F5 Load Balancers
- High Level understanding of Hyperscalers, Cloud computing, SaaS, & hosted systems
- Expert abilities in developing and documenting network designs and concepts
- Basic Project Management Experience
- Flexible, self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast paced and multicultural organization.
- Flexibility to work on a schedule that is convenient for our customers.
- ITIL foundation knowledge
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Fluent in spoken and written English is prerequisite
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Certificates in the industry of the respective technology (F5-CA, LTM/ASM Specialist, F5-CTS, F5-CSE, etc…)
- Knowledge of Mail Security Framework and associated technologies
- Experience with Storage and Compute as part of Infrastructure ecosystems is plus
- Basic Financial Understanding (OPEX & CAPEX)
- Experience in Service ownership / Coordination is a plus
- Experience with Public Cloud offerings is a plus
- 5+ years of operational / hands-on experience with F5 BigIP (LTM). Architectural knowledge is a plus.