Für unseren Kunden suchen wir kurzfristig zwei (Senior) Designer (m/w/d) für Customer Success & Strategic Services.
- Erfüllungsort: D69
- Branche: IT
- Projektbeginn: 28.10.2019
- Projektdauer: 31.03.2020
- Verfügbarkeit: 100%
(Senior) Designer – Customer Success & Strategic Services.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Customer Success & Strategic Services team is looking for energetic and innovative designers to help with our Customer Engagement Platform. We are looking for passionate individuals who want an opportunity to learn new things while honing their skills using leading edge technologies for Cloud, Big Data, SAP HANA (in Memory) and modern Visualization. The project aims to implement and deliver the new Customer Engagement Platform to achieve tangible results for the business and real showcases for our customers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Cooperate with end users to define and deliver the best user experience as well as new functionality for SAP and our customers
- Bridge the gap between development and business and experience the best out of both worlds
- Embrace lean and agile software development principles
- Design new functionality and enhancements to fulfill the specified requirements
- Interaction Design
- Design basic forms and reports in accordance with SAP technology and UI standards.
- Design effective and efficient user interfaces where the user task flow is primarily serial in nature.
- Creation of low fidelity and high fidelity user interface prototypes for simple product modules.
- Support creation of UI concepts and guidelines supervised by expert. Understand basic legal requirements (e.g. accessibility) to fulfill the SAP standard.
- Visual Design
- Design of skins and themes for standard user interface elements within an existing design direction
- Design of color palettes for charts and graphs
- Detailed visual design to support component level interaction model
- Knowledge of video editing, animation design and 3D design would be beneficial
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree in design, user experience/communication design or equivalent with 2+ years of experience working as a designer
- Knowledge of basic UI programming interaction models for relevant UI technologies.
- Knowledge of basic UI visual design programming approach (e.g. style sheets or themes) for relevant UI technologies.
- Knowledge of UI concepts, guidelines and patterns
- Ability to design and implement working prototypes of interaction and information design specifications.
- Fluent in German and English language is mandatory
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and initiative – you must be proactive and results oriented with a track record for delivering results
- Highly effective teamwork and collaboration skills: You must be able to make timely, clear and justifiable decisions and trade-offs based on diverse input data
- Humor & common sense
- At least 2 years of professional design experience