Wir suchen nach Unterstützung für einen Bedarf unseres Kunden im Bereich Beratung SAP GTS (Global Trade Services)
Definition of Services :
To provide SAP GTS Functional services for Implementation, Rollouts, and support project.
• Hands on Experience in SAP Global Trade Services (GTS)
• Should have worked in minimum 2–3 Rollouts/ Implementation Projects
• Should have exposure to WOW of AMS/ Support/ Run phase of the project
Experience or knowledge about energy industry, handling projects in Agile methodology and experience in S/4 HANA would be an added advantage. Candidate should have handled 1 to 2 End to End implementation
Scope of Services:
• Knowledge and hands-on skills on all SAP GTS v11.0 processes like
o SPL Screening, HANA SPL Screening,
o Product Classification using Number Sets,
o Export Legal Control,
o Customs Imports Processing
o Free Trade Zone Processing
o Integration with customs system
o Electronic filing with AES.
o Skill with Customs broker integration.
o Preference processing
o Electronic compliance reporting
o special customs procedure
• Knowledge and hands-on skills to handle Archetypes like MTO, ETO, CTO, Service scenarios in handling Multilevel Configuration and Integration with SD, MM & TM
• Preparation of Configuration document, Unit Test & Integration Test Scripts, User Manuals.
• Configure the system as per the client’s requirements and handle custom development with the help of ABAP developers.
• Carry out the Unit & Integration testing & record the results in respective Test. Assist the super users in executing UAT.
• Preparation of functional Specifications
• Creates the Business Blueprint (BBP) — detailed process design and mapping to solutions, based on design from the IS BA, and contributes to the effort estimation
• Support the Run organization in the incident and problem resolution
• Fluent in English
• Good Interpersonal skills
Location of Services:
The deliverables would be clearly identified and mutually agreed at the beginning of each phase. The typical deliverables that would be created are as below:
• Configuring the system and providing configuration documents.
• Creation of Process design documents.
• Creation of Functional Specification documents as per business needs for RICEFW development and functional testing and certification of such development.
• Test planning for integration testing, system testing and UAT including defect resolution.
• Conduct UAT with business users.
• Creation of any training material with functional information during training to support, handover or transition or end user training.
• Carry Cutover, go live and post go live support.
• Troubleshoot and perform basic debugging of SAP programs to solve application or configuration issues
• Troubleshoot common day to day issues while working with the business stakeholders through resolution to ensure the agreed to OLA’s are met with quality
• Conduct daily stand-up call with Squad members (team members) to track the status of Incidents.
• Monitor Backlogs, SLAs, Open volume, closure rate of the squad
• Manage the squad with the planned story points for sprint and take daily stand up calls and track the status
• Involve Product Owner for any delays from Business or third-party vendors
• Update Product Owner on the status of Deliverables at end of Every week
• Conduct on-boarding sessions for new joiners
• Conduct sprint kick off call (start of the sprint) and sprint update call (end of the week) with Product owner/ business counterpart.
With 6 to 8 years of experience in SAP GTS
Geplanter Start: asap
Geplante Laufzeit: 6 Monate mit Option auf Verlängerung