Für unseren Kunden aus dem Bereich Energie suchen wir Unterstützung im Consulting SAP TM (Transport Management).
- Erfüllungsort: D60 / Remote
- Branche: Energie
- Projektbeginn: 01.08.2021
- Projektdauer: 6 M++
- Verfügbarkeit: 100%
Definition of Services
To provide SAP TM Functional services for Implementation, Rollouts and support project.
• Hands on Experience in Transport Management
• Should have worked in minimum 2–3 Rollouts/ Implementation Projects
Experience or knowledge about energy industry, handling projects in Agile methodology and experience in S/4 HANA would be an added advantage. Candidate should have handled 1 to 2 End to End implementation
Scope of Services
Knowledge and hands-on skills on
• Strategic Freight Procurement
• Strategic Freight Mgmt. & Contract Life-cycle Mgmt.
• Capacity & Demand Planning
• Order Mgmt. & Freight Planning
• Warehouse Execution
• Freight Exec.& Monitoring
• Freight Settlement
• Freight Tendering
• Event Notification& Handling
• Tracking & Reporting
• Freight logistics collaboration, Tracking and tracing
Material traceability, Intelligent supply chain decisions, Trace multi-ingredient products across companies, Manage volatile demand and supply
• Knowledge and hands-on skills to handle Archetypes like MTO, ETO, CTO, Service scenarios in handling Multilevel Configuration and Integration with SD
• Preparation of Configuration document, Unit Test & Integration Test Scripts, User Manuals.
• Configure the system as per the client’s requirements and handle custom development with the help of ABAP developers.
• Carry out the Unit & Integration testing & record the results in respective Test. Assist the super users in executing UAT.
• Preparation of functional Specifications
• Creates the Business Blueprint (BBP) — detailed process design and mapping to solutions, based on design from the IS BA, and contributes to the effort estimation
• Support the Run organization in the incident and problem resolution
• Fluent in English
• Good Interpersonal skills
Location of Services
Remote, Germany (Frankfurt/Main), Switzerland (Zürich)
The deliverables would be clearly identified and mutually agreed at the beginning of each phase. The typical deliverables that would be created are as below:
• Configuring the system and providing configuration documents.
• Creation of Process design documents.
• Creation of Functional Specification documents as per business needs for RICEFW development and functional testing and certification of such development.
• Test planning for integration testing, system testing and UAT including defect resolution.
• Conduct UAT with business users.
• Creation of any training material with functional information during training to support, handover or transition or end user training.
• Carry Cutover, go live and post go live support.
With 6 to 8 years of experience in SAP TM