Wir suchen für unseren Kunden schnellstmöglich einen Real Time Collaboration Solutions Engineer.
Forms part of our global Solution team for Realtime collaboration and conferencing services and solutions (Microsoft Teams, MS Live Events, Stream, Zoom, Mural and similar platforms), being subject matter expert in the tools/technologies used in the space. The team has responsibility for strategic evolution, engineering, deployment and L3 support activities.
• Advanced understanding of Microsoft’s multiple Collaboration platforms, development tools, O365 tooling and multi-vendor Real Time Collaboration platforms, protocols, clients and end points as well as centralized management tools.
• Deep knowledge in the following areas and related solution stacks:
o O365 solution portfolio, namely Teams, Live Events, Whiteboard, Stream,
o Other Web Conferencing/Virtual Events/Webinars/Whiteboarding solutions (e.g. Zoom, Mural)
o Related collaboration solutions and add-ons
• Knowledge & understanding of data networks, firewalls, Windows desktop and server operating systems, MAC OS, Linux, IOS and Android, as well as Azure, Active Directory and LDAP directories
• Understanding of security and data privacy standards required in the Realtime Collaboration area
• Intermediate level Technical Project Management
• Strong user and customer service background
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and experience engaging with executive stakeholders, events production staff, and end-users
• Experience in diverse cultural and multinational environments
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Self-starter and highly motivated with a strong team spirit.
• Strong presentation and report/documentation/technical writing skills.
Relevant Job Experience:
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in the Real Time Collaboration area with, web/video conferencing, streaming, and collaboration platform technologies (Microsoft Teams/Live Events, Stream, Zoom, Mural and similar platforms) within a corporate environment
• 3+ years hands-on experience with globally accessible, secure, live streaming, virtual events/webinars environments as well as physical events technologies
• Experience in designing, deploying and supporting Real Time Collaboration environments or related sub areas
• Experience with cloud/SaaS solutions from an engineering and governance perspective
• Solid foundation in data LAN, WAN, Azure and corporate security framework design background.
• Hands-on knowledge in application scripting and troubleshooting.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment requiring minimal supervision.
Geplanter Start ist asap
Laufzeit zunächst bis Jahresende mit Option auf Verlängerung
Überwiegend Remote – zum Onboarding und nach Absprache gelegentlich auch Onsite in D854xx