Für unseren Kunden suchen wir kurzfristig zwei Senior Consultants für den Orchestration Layer Support for Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Erfüllungsort: D69
- Branche: IT
- Projektbeginn: 01.10.2019
- Projektdauer: 31.12.2019 + Option auf Verlängerung
- Verfügbarkeit: 100%
- in Festanstellung
Training and demo landscapes will be offered in a public cloud and the support will be built up.
The consultant should work in a global team as expert in Google Cloud Platform. One should support the team troubleshooting demo landscapes, validating the error roots, follow-up on performance and logging issues. The consultant is responsible for the GCP project, resource and infrastructure setup. In the beginning post works in the VMs and landscapes are included. Weekend work is part of the job and will be shared with other consultants. Housekeeping activities and proposals for process/automation improvements are considered as well.
- Certified Google Cloud Platform Administrator (focus GCE, optional GKE)
- Very good knowledge in the areas IT Infrastructure Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Solution Automation/Integration and ability to analyze complex system setups and experience working in large-scale datacenter/cloud/network environments
- Chef knowledge is a plus
- Very good knowledge and experience including hands-on professional level experience with Microsoft Server and Linux OS (Suse, Debian, Ubuntu), Network (TCP/IP), Windows (preferred Active Directory)
- Experience in interacting with customers and other teams in daily business as well as during escalations
- Experience with Jira, Scrum
- Customer focus
- Projects in big scale landscape
- Master degree in informatics or comparable degree