Für unseren Kunden suchen wir kurzfristig einen Senior Developer (m/w/d) für Orchestration Layer Development for Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Erfüllungsort: D69
- Branche: IT
- Projektbeginn: 11.11.2019
- Projektdauer: 31.12.2019 + Option auf Verlängerung
- Verfügbarkeit: 100%
In the project we build a new infrastructure to provision training and demo landscapes in Google Cloud Platform. At the end of the project the demo and training landscapes should be migrated to the GCP and be deployed with a highly automated and integrated approach so that the landscapes are deployable anytime and anywhere.
Work in a project team to develop an orchestration layer using Node.Js/Typescript to provide fast provisioned training and demo landscapes in Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This orchestration layer needs to be written to trigger activities in GCP from booking tools (UIs). Beside that there are integrations needed of tools for monitoring, configuration management, reporting and other architecture components. Work in a project team and develop with scrum methodology a software layer and ci/cd.
- Deep knowledge in Node.js, Typescript and software architecture
- Programming with RESTful APIs
- Swagger, Jenkins and Linux
- Experience with Github, Jira, Scrum
- Customer focus
- Projects in big scale landscape
- Knowledge in GCP specially GCE (Google Compute Engine). GKE (Google Kubernetes Engine) is a plus
- Master degree in informatics or comparable degree
- Optional Chef or Dynatrace knowledge