For our Business Unit „IT-Experts on lease“ we are looking for an expert with very good dutch language skills as a Support specialist for IT solutions.
- Place of delivery: D68 or NL13 or work remotely
- Industry: Pharma
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12M++
- Capacity: 100%
For our Business Unit „IT-Experts on lease“ we look for support to find an expert with very good dutch language skills as a Support specialist for IT solutions:
As an IT support specialist for IT solutions at the Customer Service Center, you
will provide support for our international customers in questions relating to Point of Care IT systems in
the laboratory environment (hospitals, private laboratories) and laboratory information systems. Thanks
to your IT knowledge and your quick comprehension, you are able to ensure the flow of information and
data in the laboratory and to support our customers in questions regarding the optimal use of our
What the job is about:
• You will service our international customers and sales representatives in Dutch and/or German
• You take care of solving customer inquiries from A to Z – from the acceptance and identification
of product problems to the development of suitable corrective measures and joint problem
solving with the customer. It will take place on the telephone or via remote connections.
• You form the interface between customer, field service and global second-level support. In this
function, you lead complaints to a sustainable solution. This guarantees a result-oriented and
first-class service for our customers.
• You support the colleagues in the field service during on-site deployments when solving
Who you are:
• You have successfully completed your IT studies. Alternatively, you have an apprenticeship as a
computer scientist plus several years of professional experience.
• You speak Dutch and English fluently, German would be an additional asset.
• Ideally, you have experience in the medical-technical environment – in technical customer care
(field service or hotline) or in the laboratory.
• You have a quick grasp and can solve complex questions in a structured manner.
• You are familiar with IT network structures and communication protocols and have experience
in server operating systems and databases.
• You have strong communication and analytical skills and a high degree of initiative and
• You are customer- and team oriented and enjoy working in an intercultural environment.