Für unseren Kunden suchen wir einen Development Expert for Service Mesh Security (GOLANG, Kubernetes, ISTIO) (m/w/d) (m/w/d).
- Erfüllungsort: Walldorf / Remote
- Branche: IT
- Projektbeginn: 01.06.2021
- Projektdauer: 31.12.2021
- Verfügbarkeit: 100%
As a Development Expert you will contribute to the Platform Security Engineering unit within the Security Control Plane department. Our diverse team setup complements core expert skill sets in the areas of security architecture, software development and architecture as well as project management.
The team is looking for a Development Expert (f/m/d) for building a zero-trust platform for cloud security in the company-wide service mesh, leveraging native hyperscaler primitives, and providing secure modernized cloud application architecture equipped with company-necessary observability. Increasing innovation and productivity, lowering costs and becoming provably compliant at any given point in time. You will conduct practical work on designing new security capabilities for the company service mesh and putting them to life collaboratively within the Security Control Plane and together with other BTP Core teams.
- Good degree in computer science, software engineering or similar (Bachelor/Master)
- Professional expertise in Security and Cybersecurity (Certificates, PKI)
- Experience with Kubernetes, ISTIO and Envoy
- Experience working in agile software development processes (Scrum)
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English or German (written and verbal)
- Positive mindset, team player, humble, transparent, and highly adaptable
- Curiosity and track record for quickly learning new technologies, concepts and tool